Monday, May 23, 2011

My Short Message About December 21, 2012

2012 And The Nuts That Believe

Its sad to see that many brainwashed people believe that catastrophic events are occurring because of the belief of the upcoming 2012 impending doom or recreation date. They will listen to nut-job authors of books making a killing from the ignorance of people. Yet, when a credible scientist shows proof that otherwise doesn't parallel with a quacked out wanna-be scientist with a high school chemistry class 101 credit under his belt they run and cry conspiracy. Get a clue, way to make these scare tactic losers rich.

I've heard some pretty crazy stories from 2012 believers. One such person thinks that the rich and powerful people of the world know all about the events that are going to take place and are trying their best to cover it up. If that being the case why are the rich and powerful planning investments, businesses, venues, and the like for dates after December 21, 2012. Who is going to be able to contribute to these events if everyone is gone. This person also believes that the rich and powerful are planning a trip to the space station to hide out while things go chaotic on Earth. According to said person, this is the real reason the space stations were created. Not for scientific research to better man kind, but more like a club house for the rich.

I consider myself a fairly rational and logical thinker, and it is just so odd to me to listen to some of the irrational and illogical thought of what I call a "crazy person." Just my thoughts. Feel free to blast me or praise me in the comments. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may post as anonymous and without moderation. I have a fairly tolerant person, but I will change it if it gets too damn ridiculous ..