Wednesday, October 5, 2011

..I'm back...... I'm back

My hair has gotten longer since my last post in July.
Wow! Hey guys, I haven't posted in forever. Been really busy. So I get on today and see these wonderful new Blogger Changes! I am liking them so far. They seem kind of exciting to me. It's gonna take some getting used to, but I should get the hang of it shortly. Wow, I see you can schedule your posts and add your location. Probably won't use the location option too often because I do 99.9% of my writing at home. I really love the new templates as well. I am gonna have to take some time and go through each one to find out which I like the most. Anyway, I will shut up and dig up some news to post.  Later. -CRS -Hmm.. I wonder why the preview button is greyed out??

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may post as anonymous and without moderation. I have a fairly tolerant person, but I will change it if it gets too damn ridiculous ..