Monday, October 17, 2011

Losing Viewers, Blog Templetes, Blackground Images

Well, I know in my absence I have lost quite a number of viewers. I am gonna have to get to working hard to get them back.  It was not that I was just ignoring you guys. I was going through some tough times and a lot of pressure. It sure took it's toll over me during the summer. yak...Anyway, I am gonna re delicate my time, when I have it. I just wish the great giant Google would pay for for adsense. It would be nice to get paid a little bit more and a little bit more often, I admit. But I truly like to post stories. I try to catch all types of  material, such as art, murder, violence, new album releases, deaths. some things that happened to go right in our country for once, movies. Some things should be moved to my Tech-site, but to be honest, I may just shut it down and concentrate on this one. I will just add stories on news for us Techn0-Nerds. I have a few movies to watch, "Colombiana", and "Captain America." I think I will just chill at the computer for now.  Well, as always PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD ABOUT MY BLOG! Also feel FREE to comment on any story, whether you agree what was going on or disagree on what was going on any during story. I really enjoy hearing other people's points of view.  Also guys, if you find an awesome story that you THINK has to be on Blogdopes, feel free to email it too IHELPCOMPUTERS@GMAIL.NET. Make sure you include the URL (duh), the name you would like to use for your credit purpose. You will get free credit for it. If you feel you want, I will advertise your site for you or whatever you want to promote.
Blogger's new code (design) it has messed with the aesthetics of the my site, so I am gonna have to look all that crap over and figure it out..

Ah..nothing like a harmless pastime for the morning!
Well let's see.. It's 6:48a Monday Morning.. I have no work today, I have been smoking some pot :) and I took a few Ambien's, but I am very tolerant of then, so I can stay awake on them. They do give you a relaxed feeling especially after smoking pot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may post as anonymous and without moderation. I have a fairly tolerant person, but I will change it if it gets too damn ridiculous ..