Wednesday, November 10, 2010

No, I'm not on Newegg.com's payroll...

..but I wish I were. Newegg.com is my go to place for electronics, especially computer equipment and supplies.  I buy probably around 95%  of my big ticket items at Newegg. Motherboards, CPUs, hard-drives, memory, I get from Newegg.  I even order my DVD-Rs there.  I usually pay around $24.00 with tax (sorry Tennessee residents, Newegg has a warehouse in Memphis, so we have to pay tax) but I get free shipping.  That's for a spool of 100 count Verbatims.  They are fast and very friendly.  They take pride in pleasing the customer (something that is being lost in this age.) If they do happen to make a mistake, they make up for it.  They are prompt to resolve the issue and will normally give you a credit for your next purchase. People ask me a lot of "Where to get.." questions.  I tell them Newegg.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may post as anonymous and without moderation. I have a fairly tolerant person, but I will change it if it gets too damn ridiculous ..